Are you ready to go WIDE?
With exceptional mobility and a quick setup time, the professional GraphicWall offers a landscape working surface of 1.2 x 2.4 m
Neuland's third generation GraphicWall, the V3, improves upon its predecessors in functionality to offer an outstanding landscape format for visualisation!
Years of practical graphic recording experience has contributed to the creation of this exceptional GraphicWall. The V3 folds in on itself to transform into a highly portable size, thanks to a specially designed hinge that also makes it extremely stable when unfolded.
The V3 legs are height-adjustable to 4 different positions, catering to each unique user and environment. Unlike all other GraphicWalls, it also offers the ability to use both sides of the board for greater efficiency and that often necessary quick change in training situations and Graphic Recording sessions. Both legs feature caster wheels for convenient mobility, and are also foldable for easy transportation. The board surface is made of black laminated hard foam, to offer user-friendly stability whilst being lightweight.
Setting up is fast and hassle-free due to its sophisticated folding technology and mobile centre support leg. If you wish to store the V3, simply keep the legs on and park it in a corner or storage room. When it's show time, simply roll it out, unfold, and you're good to go!
- Board surface made from laminated foam board in black
- Frame made from aluminium, RAL 9003 signal white
- Legs made from steel, equipped with individually lockable plastic caster wheels
- Telescopic support leg with caster wheels made from steel, aluminium, and plastic
- Total size: W 258 x H 190 - 220 cm (adjustable in 10cm increments)
- Working surface: W 245 x H 122 cm
- Transport size: W 83 x H 140 cm
- Weight: 13 kg