Thinking with your pen ... now that's an idea!
Graphic Gear presents UZMO, a bikablo® visualization training book about presenting, documenting, and exploring visually.
It's 100% in English (there's also a version in German, but we're not sure you can read words like Beschleunigunggeschwindigkeit).
What's inside this Book:
- More than 300 pages illustrated in full colour for newcomers and old hands.
- Trends, fields of activity, models and strategies for visualisation and visual facilitation.
- The 10 principles of the bikablo® visualisation technique and its visual vocabulary: script, basic shapes, graphic elements, pictograms, figures and colour.
- Within the visualisation compass for orientation in the wealth of possibilities for visual expression there are: charts and diagrams, complex infograms, reduced key frames and many-faceted visual landscapes.
- Creative techniques and layout templates to convert abstract content to diagrams.
- Visual presentations on instructional, meeting and corporate communication.
- Visual documentation with sketch notes and graphic recording.
- Visual investigation with dialogue mapping and task cards.
- Pass the pen around the group to facilitate participation.
- Practical tips for using flip charts and pin boards, explanations of terms, books, links and apps.
It was written by a very smart guy called Martin Haussmann, class of 1969, Dipl. Designer fh, is the Managing Director of bikablo® akademie and inventor of the bikablo® visualisation technique. As a trainer, technical author and conference speaker he travels widely in Europe as an ambassador for visual thinking.
Edition: pocket book, 304 pages
Dimensions: 24 x 16,8 x 2,4 cm / 9.45 x 6.61 x 0.94 inches
Author: Martin Haussmann
Publisher: Redline Verlag